Wednesday, January 27, 2010

You

I don't get you. I followed everything you said but something must be wrong. You are just not satisfied with everything. What kinda people are you? I'm trying to understand what I did wrong to you guys because maybe perhaps its my fault. But I just can't find it. It must be you then. I asked people around and yeah there is nothing wrong with me. Its you who just love being overprotective and can't accept the fact that I'm growing up. You being like that just drove me away from loving you and for even liking you. I don't get what more you guys want? It's just so wrong. Everything is wrong to you guys. It doesn't mean that you're older ,you know best. And you sometimes just doesn't want to accept that you guys are wrong. You are not perfect so am I so just let me be. I know what I'm doing.

No comments:


Hey I am Nafisa.