Saturday, January 16, 2010

I'm so tired I should get some rest

I had my 6 hours bengkel. I didn't go the whole 6 hours. Way shorter than 6 hours perhaps. I thought I'll be alone there since I have no plan with anybody but I saw lots of familiar faces. One of the reason I love Kuching! Thanks to Nazrin and Iwan for accompanied me. You awesome people. Nurul and I planned to learn driving together. The faster the better. I can't wait to get my license. Oh yeah! Fadley is one of the instructor there. I was so surprised! Serious shit. He is so young. Giler. On the way home, a few cars stopped and collect duit melayang on the road. Lots of money doe. And I'm done watching the latest Heroes. Damn interseting! I always love the quote " save the the cheerleader, save the world!"

No comments:


Hey I am Nafisa.