Saturday, January 23, 2010

I'm gonna miss you long hair

I just cut my hair. Short. At last! The dude asked me how long you didn't cut your hair? and I said about a year plus I think. He replied patutlah. Lots of splits ends. -_- Then he told me you never jaga your hair is it? I just luaghed. Wahahahha! Yuki dude you're awesome. I'm gonna come there more often in the future.

My brother just came back for a week holiday. Wehooooo! Miss you lots menn.

I went to Spring and Boulevard on the same day. hahahha. I like Boulevard especially the new place atas skali. I'm not sure its new or not because I've been there twice jak. Met Debbie and Vianney there. Working as cashier. And Debbie is super slim now. She told me the work make her go slim. Talking about that, I timbang myself there and I'm still 48 kg. Surprise! Surprise! If you don't see me for a long time you would say I gain 5 kg. Trust me. You will. A dude thought I'm 58kg. Kecik hati.

No comments:


Hey I am Nafisa.