Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Great start.



I woke up before my loud alarm rung. 930 as expected. I can go on sleeping till 12 but don't wanna ruin my sleeping time. Pimple issue people! So I turn on the radio Hot.Fm but the song wasn't nice. Very slow and soft plus it's raining. Make my eye feel so "urghhhhh bed, I need you!" I quickly turn on the com and watch Korean drama - you're beautiful. I had Nasi Lemak my mom left for me. Watching korea, eating, alone at home and rainy day is a perfect match. Make me feel so comfy. Should do it everyday. What a great morning. I turned on my hand phone and nobody seems to text me. Except my mom just called asking how was I. I have no idea why am I writing so dramatically right now. Eh I just download MSN. And gonna be very active since I'm so free. Haha! Add me. nafisafishi@live.com.my

No comments:


Hey I am Nafisa.