Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Air head



I got my retainer and my tooth hurts a lot. And I did some workout that hopefully would reduce fat from my stomach, fucking huge ass and others. Must have the spirit to go on. I think my weight is increasing. Hope it won't be over 50kg or else. I think my dad returned the Korean drama back to his friend which I missed the last episodes. Damn it! Have to wait for mom to come back. It's been 3 days and I did nothing at all. At least, I can download songs and burn them. Out of idea of what song to download. Perhaps I should try Korean songs. And I found a book to read. Kiki's. Trust me I don't read books but hell yeah just give it a try. I'm having my driving lesson tomorrow. Can't wait!

I'm sorry I don't feel anything at all to everything including you. I tried so badly but nothing can be done. I wish it is fix feeling. I wish I can figure it out. The more I think about it, the more lost I've become. I hope today will be a good day though!

No comments:


Hey I am Nafisa.