Monday, January 11, 2010

That is why I always appear offline

Some dude in Facebook try to chat with me. yeah that's fine really but I ignore him instead because lazy bah and he is a stranger. I didn't even reply him at all. Guess what he said to me that get me feelin so fuck up? He said KETERUNAN DAK SHARIFAH NGAN SYED TOK NANG LAWA LAH. MUDAHAN DAKTOK ILANG TERUS DARI BUMI TOK. GIK SA KTK ORG. and I was like YOU PAHAL? ORG SIK REPLY PAHAM LAH PA RETI NYA NAK. SIK ALU MOK KECIK ATI ORG SIK LAYAN. LOSER. BYE. Then I deleted him straight away. What a crazy guy? Hey you wanna be friend with me or anyone else all you have to do is be nice. Its damn simple. You don't have to be rude and say all the stuff about my family. What does my name have to do with anything? You are what you are not what your name and your family is.

No comments:


Hey I am Nafisa.