Monday, January 18, 2010

Just some thoughts bothering me.



  • I hate it when I felt like I don't need anyone else in this world besides myself when I know everyone needs somebody even a sister.
  • I hate it when I get all bossy with everyone when I should tolerate instead.
  • I hate it when I like to be alone when I should meet around with people.
  • I hate it when I like keeping my feelings to myself when I should share it with a friend.
  • I hate it when I feel so angry without a reason when I should stay happy.
  • I hate it when I judge people in a wrong way when I should accept them the way they are.
  • I hate it when I miss someone and denying it when I should tell them instead.
  • I hate it when I thought that nobody care about me when I should realise there is people care so much about me.
  • I hate it when I hate to look at myself in the mirror when I should realise God's creation is always beautiful.
  • I hate it when I feel like I don't need help when I know everybody needs everybody.
  • I hate it when I felt like I can depend on my own when I know I need guide.
  • I hate it when I am so sad when I know I should shine like a sun.
  • I hate it when I think life is easy when I know there is going to be challenges.
  • I hate it when sometimes I wish I can be a dude when I know I should be thankful.
  • I hate it when I have a bad ego mood like a dude when I know I am a pure girl.
  • I hate it when I think I have personality problem when I know I'm just having issues with my heart.
  • I hate it when I'm not matured enough when I know I should learn from life.

No comments:


Hey I am Nafisa.