Monday, November 17, 2008

Stronger

I went for a movie yesterday. Quarantine. Great great movie. I love it although it scares shit out of me. But really really great movie. You should watch it baby. Then at night we went to Buntal with my big big big family. There were 36 of us . Gosh! Gosh! It was lots of fun. And its been a long time I didn't go there. About 6 or 7 years maybe? Then we all went to little Sukma Fun Fair. Hahaha. Lame but fun though. Too bad I didn't take any picture of the great time. Enough of yesterday.

My mother is off to Penang. And I'm going this Wednesday. I have lots of story to tell DumDum. I wanna meet them now now now. What crap should I write now? Let me think. Let me think. Aaaahh! Yeah! Friendster is alright already. Phew! Thank God! My brother asked me to look for his Micheal Jackson kinda hat in his room but I couldn't find it. Where is it? Where is it? Fly out of the room and meet me outside.

I am so loving PCD song. I hate this part. Nice! Nice! Will play it again and again and again till I get sick of it.
I can't take it any longer
Thought that we were stronger
All we do is linger
Slipping through our fingers
I don't wanna try now
All that's left's goodbye to
Find a way that I can tell you
I hate this part right here
I hate this part right here
I just can't take your tears
I hate this part right here
Ok I'm gonna survey myself. Ready. Set. Go!

Who is the sexiest men alive?
T.I

What is your dream?
I hope I can get everything I wish

What is the best song ever?
For now PC - I hate this part

What are you looking forward to?
Vacation

What is your favorite phrase?
What the hell!!!

What's your plan in 5 years time?
Emm go overseas!

Who is your role model?
Aaaa. I don't know.

What is the best movie?
Lord of the Rings

What troubles your mind now?
I want to watch amazing race Asia final bit I can't. Fuckfuck.

Okey this is boring. Let me see what I'm going to do. Read a book? No way. Emm. I'm always confused of people's age. When I thought that person is that age then I get it wrongly. And it's hard for me to fix it in my brain and get used to it. It happens all the time. Next year I'm 17!!!!!!!! Driver's license ey? yeyeyey! I'm old. Boooo me. I was shocked that the girls in 90210 series is 15 years old. In that drama lah. But still they look so old compare to us here in Malaysia. At first I thought they were about 20 plus something like that but they are not. Gosh! Where is my dad? It's 6 already. Be home now.

No comments:


Hey I am Nafisa.