Friday, November 21, 2008

lalalal

I am in KL now so the chance to online is aaaaa.. jarang gila. I have internet here but too many people in the house are using it. So yeah. I just got back from lunch/dinner. We ate at 6 evening. Hungry. I can even eat an elephant. We went to Taman Rama-rama and Taman Burung. Fun fun fun and tiring. I took lots of pictures but too bad I can't upload it. Lupa bawa USB. You guys so totolly should go there men. Birds are everywhere but there was no penguin hahahaha. I was scared of the butterflies. Scary men. But great place to go. I shall go to the Zoo Negara soon. Yeah baby my all time number one place to go this time. I still want to go out but my parents are already tired.

Ummi told me the result of Amazing Race Asia. I knew that two Hong Kong boys are going to win. Peh! I hope I still have the chance to watch it when I got back. Yeah I wanna join Amazing Race Asia after school. I so so so wanna join. Pray for me. hahaah

Gossip Girl was so nice. I watched it yesterday with my siblings. First time. But I missed too many. I love that story. There is Chuck,Selena,Blair,Nick and bla bla bla. Couldn't recall. Nowonder so many people love it.

XOXO.

No comments:


Hey I am Nafisa.