Saturday, November 8, 2008

Blur

I just teringat something. I'll translate it in English. It was on Friday.

Adib: Hey baby. I saw you just now in front of school. You look so hot.

Me: You saw me? How come?

Adib: I'll text you later sayang. Busy.

Me: Ok ok.

Then he text me again.

Adib: Hey, i saw you just now. You look hot.

Me: *still very blur* me? where?

Adib: In front of school

Me: What time?

Adib: Balik sekolah lah. You go back where?

Me: Dekat car park.

Adib: Really?

Me: Yeah. But I went home early.

Adib: What time?

Me: 11.30am

Adib: Eyh!! Adoh! Kantoi! hahahaha

Me: What kantoi?

Adib: Nothing sayang.

Me: *very blur*

So in the end I assumed that he saw somebody else instead of me. hahaha. How slow am I? He was checking out other girl which he thought it was me. How can he confused me with other girl? -_-


HAPPY 8TH MONTH ANNIVERSARY!

No comments:


Hey I am Nafisa.