Tuesday, November 18, 2008

ghost

I slept at four last night. My eyes are just too active. No actually, I couldn't sleep because my mind kept thinking about ghost. I think too much about ghost. And plus I watched these alien movie at tv1. Johnny Depp was in it. Super hot baby. The alien wasn't the scary looking alien. It was just the water kinda alien but its scary to me though. I tried to sleep but my room was noisy with the creepy sounds. Its nothing really but I was too scared. I don't know what got into me. Then I listened to some songs in my PSP to keep me sleepy. But still I couldn't sleep. I turned on the TV in my room and I silent it. The TV light make me feel so safe. I sound like I'm in danger. Hahaha. I laid back and look at the ceiling. Thinking of crap stuff to calm me down. What am I scared of?!! After that I looked at the TV. I saw a ghost!!! In the TV of course. If it was a real ghost I'll faint on the dot. There goes my mood . I got scared even more. It looks something like this. Muahahahah! Scream baby scream.

No comments:


Hey I am Nafisa.