Saturday, November 1, 2008

report

Results are all out and I am kinda happy with it. But then my average is just about the same this term. NO FUN. NO IMPROVEMENT. I get number 17. At least not 16. hahah. But I wish I would get 16 instead of 17. Boo me. The difference between 16, 17 and 18 is just one mark. Scary men. I am just trying to figure out how to increase my average to 80. It is just too hard. I'll find the way soon.

I skipped class on Friday and joined the form 3 pasca PMR. Nobody notice. hahah. Besides,there's nothing to be done in class. The form 3 was having this telematch. It was fun. I had sunburned somehow. Pelik lah.

I think I should trust the people whom I close to. The insecure feeling towards the people around me are killing me. I should notice that they actually really love me.

At last I've eaten the laksa that I have been wanting for a very long time. Yummy! Hindustan movie is not nice today. Seen it before. I am waiting for heroes episode 6,7 and 8. The story is getting more interesting. Up side down.

My hair is dry. Seriously dry. I hope the damaged can be repaired. I think Miley Cyrus' hair is amazing. Super duper holly shit gorgeous. hahah.

3 comments:

AMY LYNETTE said...

interesting huhh? SPM comin' soon and im still hangin' around online this and that... hahah so good you have finished ur exam... no need to study but next you u gotta struggle more... hahaha try to be a doctor like ur dad.. bio is interesting but among all the subjects.. i got the lowest for bio... oh damn... but nevermind.. i'll just hope for the best.. get a scholarship and study more... after spm.. I'll graffiti my room hahahah no way but it's cool... shoul invite people to join me... hahahaha ok lah... im not really havin exam stress but just wanna relax my mind for a while... hahaha long comment but never mind... hehehe bye... i gotta go away! hope to dream of Chester Bennington serenading me... haahahaha bye

Rojakness said...

SUDAH.btw,nama saya Rabiaal.

Fishi Sharifah Nafisa said...

wow.. hell right.. that's a very long comment.. thanks ha.. goodluck amy and LP rocks!!!!


Hey I am Nafisa.