Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Phuket

DAY 1
I reached Phuket at 1 local time and at first we wanted to stay at patong cottage but it was too far and scary. So we decided to go to Burasari hotel. Gorgeous place. The beach is just across the street and all the places are full of orang putih. But bad things happen. I was sick. I puke 5 times a day. Everytime I consumed food for sure 100 percent I'll trow up. At night I had fever and couldn't walk so I just stayed in the hotel and sleep. Huh bad timing.

DAY2
I feel much better! I was so happy. I burned myself at the beach from morning till 3pm and I saw topless women. wow. hahah. I should take her picture since she was just besides me. My puking has stopped but now I've got dearhorrea (spelling?) I **** so many times a day. Sick sick. Night we shopped some stuff and went to Bangla Road. That place is the best. It was like second hell. People drink everywhere. Smoke everywhere. Pub and bar everywhere. Sexy girls and super hot boys everywhere. Its an open place so we can see everything by just walking there. No body will stop you for sure except for my mother of course. Strip show everywhere. Oh god! It was so nice. Oh yeah and there was an open bar at about 9 at night. Two pondan that look exactly like girls are dancing on the table. Lots of people took their pictures including us. And him/her offered to take picture with me but I rejected because my mom was there. hahah. They also have pole dancing at 9. Can you believe that at 9? 9!! not 12! Everything starts at 9. I didn't take any pictures of that place yet. Lupa camera! Great night except that we have to go hotel so early because my mom was so tired. Hmm. Whateverlah. Must go there tomorrow night. *crossing finger*

I cant believe I met Andrea at Midvalley. hahah

2 comments:

yanayanayana said...

sounds like ur having fun thr. i miss u too BABS! xx :)

AMY LYNETTE said...

spm is over... yes... oh enjoy phuket... plus... **** that means a lot... i could be s*** or F***... hahaah


Hey I am Nafisa.