Friday, November 7, 2008

Form 4

Form 4 is almost over and here comes the most terrible year of my life. 2008 is a great year.
First we were all shock of all the new subjects such as chemistry,physics and the worst biology. Then, it was ok. Even my result weren't that great compared to form 3 but hey what do you expect right? Our class 4 science 1 2008 is the best class ever. You meet great people everywhere but they are the best. They know how to roll the books and have fun at the same time. I wish we would just stay that way always. Ok now I'm being pathetic. Junior science lab was where we studied and sometimes the big tiang is very useful for hiding and sleeping. Uh every now and then the mak cik would come in and talked to us. But mostly they'll say "tumpang lalu lok dik" and I would just smile and moved away.



And there is DumDum. There is no word to describe how amazing they are. We shared everything together. Tears and joy. Hope we can still be friends until tua bangka tok nenek. hahahah




Mr.D is our class teacher and physic teacher. He is funny and he acted like he is 16. But there is not much different. He is not going to teach us anymore and I bet no more fun for us next year.



Me being the head unit of bla bla bla is unbelievable. I never expect to get that position. Loving every moment of it even sometimes the people are being such a bitch.




Choral Speaking Sibu. We got second but we had a wonderful experienced there ey?



Here is Adib. Being with him is nothing but fun fun and fun. He can stand my annoying attitude when I'm all stressed up studying. Trust me. You do not want to talk to me when I'm in the stress mood or PMS zon. DANGEROUS! I love you every second of my life. You are the apple of my eye. Thanks for treating me like a princess but my dad does it better of course. hahahah

Sorry and thank you for your pictures DumDum.
My english still suck. Sorry ey?

No comments:


Hey I am Nafisa.