Saturday, May 31, 2008

Saturday morning

I had to wake up early today. 9 is considered early for holiday.
Feeling so tired since I slept so late yesterday.
Daddy brought us breakfast at Sepinang Sari.
I ate 2 bowl of mee kolok. I was super duper hungry.
And I got all the energy back.

Kak Idah gave us the list for thing to buy.
Our house is out of food.
And my mom is away, we had to buy ourself.
Sakinah and I went to market. Of course daddy wait in the car.
We looked like idiot people at the market not knowing what is sayur kangkung,sawi and bla bla.
I can't recall. Thank God we managed to buy the correct stuff. Hahaha.
At least I know now.

Actually I wanted to study add math today. Logarithm.
So I won't be blur in tuition but I got stuck at youtube.
I'm watching people dancing. Shuffle. They are good.
I just don't understand why some people say shuffle is 'GAI'
I like it though. So so into it.
Shhhh! It's just between you and me.
Hahaha. :p

No comments:


Hey I am Nafisa.