Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hip hop artist

I am bored now. I have a lot of free time. Daddy said I don't have to go tuition. Yey me! Actually I bagged him not to go. I know its a waste of money but who cares. Its holiday. Just now I browsed Google and found these amazing pictures of hip hop artists. Gorgeous pictures. And plus I adore their songs.


Is Justin Timberlake hip hop artist? Aaaa okey. I have no idea. He has great songs but I don't really like them. I know 2 person who adore Justin like hell. Nadia and Intan. hahaha.

T-pain is awesome. I love all his songs. Especially his first song that make him so famous now. I'm sprung. But I noticed all his video clip is overly exposed. You know what I mean.

King of everything. The best among the best. And he is cute. Sakinah said she wants to marry him because he is too ahhh. What the heck?

I only like one of his songs. Its you know what it is. He is damn effing hot. I wish my boyfriend look like him. But I love my boyfriend now. Hehe


Pakcik Diddy. I love to see the way he dance in one of the video clip with Nicole Scherzinger. I forgot the name and and las night song. Very cool old Diddy.

His songs, 'sexy love' and 'because of you' are my favorite songs of all time. But I never like his video clip. Too euw. His dance step is amazing though. Wish I could dance like that.

Like his songs and the fact that he can dance very well. I love his big nose. Macam abang. hahaha

Lil wayne. She lick lick me like a lollipop. Suka lagu itu. And plus he look like saiful apek. Right? hahaha But he is much more cooler and unique voice.

Jay-z. Aaa the richest I think. A producer. Eee I don't know anything. I only know that he is Rihanna's producer and he is married to amazing Beyonc'e. That's all.

Gus Carr. I know he s nothing to do with songs but so you know he is hot. One of the actor in bring it on. I just watched it yesterday. Hehee

Chris Brown. Every girl in this world loves him. Super duper very very WOW! Plus he has amazing songs and very very young. Older than me of course. My brother's age.

I love his face. That's all I can say. Hee

Akon. He is featuring with a lot artist now. We all know how awesome he is. My daddy said he is Muslim? Seriously? Doesn't look and act like one.


Channing Tatum. He appeared in She's the man and step up. I know he is not a singer. He dance like bloody hell nice. Look at his body and face. Wow.

No comments:


Hey I am Nafisa.