Thursday, May 22, 2008

Cipa cipa



It's been a long time. I miss this.
So my life this week is great and ok lah I guess.
Firstly, I got move to the second row due to my many mistakes and cannot concentrate problems.
I feel more confident but I miss Ahsha.
I wanted to go out this friday. I thought my father not going to let me.
"Bah can I go out this friday?" nervous.
"Yeah sure. I'm not busy so you can go"
wow! yey! He is so nice to me lately. Love you daddy.
I planed to watch beranak dalam kubur.
Then I changed my mind.
If I watch that movie I can't sleep well, I will freak out in the bathroom and plus my house is so near to kubur. So no way. I think.

Yasterday daddy scolded Sakinah for getting 70+ for math.
But it was not at the right time.
We were too tired at that time and I became emo. hahaha.
He said "kalau study jangan lah dengar lagu. mana boleh buat dua kerja dalam satu masa. macam menyelam sambil meminum air." bla bla bla.
I said "Isit me?"
He answered me back "sape makan cili terasa lah dia"
Pissed off to the max. Didn't talk to him the whole night. Geram.
But in the end I had to talk to him because I wanna borrow his laptop.
I know how to do Soulja boy dance. Yey me!

Last wednesday I am officially The head of class supervision.
I felt so nervous going up to the stage. Dup dap dup dap.
Council member is Ahli Majlis Tertinggi.
It sounds so like we are ruling Malaysia.
Too big. Council members sound better.

Today, I didn't go to school.
I had to sent my mother to airport.
She is going to Umrah.
I woke up damn early 4 something.
At the airport until 7.10 then we went for breakfast.
I ate mee kolok, I finished it in less than 2 minutes. Proud! =)
I reached home about 9 something and rushed to on the TV.
American Idol winner is David Cook. wehoo! He is hot! (do it with the hand)

No comments:


Hey I am Nafisa.