Friday, May 30, 2008

At last I can write something.
Sakinah has been using the net like only God knows how long.

My beloved Fish is dead on 25th May of 2008. Sad.
Bluewee is its name.
I think its time for him to go.
I'm being so emotional.
Ok let it go.
Buy a new one that look exactly the same =)

I went to the spring last Wednesday to celebrate Sakinah's birthday.
And I met Dr.SMS (I don't know how to spell his full name) Our first astronaut.
Damn gorgeous!
We went dinner at Manhattan Fish Market.
I hate it. Maybe I dislike fish or something.
But the service is awesome.

Kak Idah made Sakinah a birthday cake.
I'm jealous. I wish somebody would give me a cake.
That is the sweetest thing.
Hahaha will force her to do for me next year.
Sakinah want to learn how to cook.
She said she is deeply interested in that.
Bake me a yummy cookie so that I can eat and become fat.
And I don't have to buy the delicious school cookie.
It's 50 cent one cookie. POKAI.

I went out with Adib today.
I beat him in bowling.
Wahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah!
I got 80+ he got 60+.
Adib kalah Adib kalah Adib kalah.
He said 'this will be the first and the last'
Kalah kalah kalah.
Let me enjoy the glory of success for a moment.
Ok done.

I miss Dum Dum.
Hope to see you guys soon enough.

No comments:


Hey I am Nafisa.