Friday, May 16, 2008

50 things

Ok my dad let me watch lost ep. 9,10 and 11. Yes! But I'll watch it later.
And sakinah gave me this love cartoon anime book. Damn nice.
So now I have a lot of fun stuff to do.
I feel like writing 50 stuff i hate and love.
Start now

1. I love waking up in the morning feeling so wow! It happens like twice a month only.

2. I hate it when my teeth hurts because of the braces. I can only eat whipped potato.

3 I love receiving comments even if it's a bad comment.

4 I hate random msgs

5 I love chicken bloody hell much.

6 I hate how some people look at me like I'm a witch. Haha

7 I love DumDum. They are really supportive and damn! they are the best girls it this world.

8 I hate Sakinah for telling people my secrets sometimes. Memalukan. hahaha

9 I love going back early from school. Usually I go back at 2. Almost every day in fact.

10 I hate that I have gap between my teeth now.

11 I love Adib.

12 I hate my big mouth at times. I keep saying bad words. Like tut, tut and tut.

13 I love calculating subjects like math, add math and physics.

14 I hate some stubborn students. They just suck!

15 I love choral speaking practice. I don't have to study.

16 I hate if Adib don't wish me goodnight.

17 I love Chris Brown. Every girl does.

18 I hate talking about my pass. It is just euw. Past is past.

19 I love when mommy is in the good mood.

20 I hate for being too busy sometimes.

21 I love to see Ahsha and her big smile. She cheers me up everytime.

22 I hate getting horrible marks in exam.

23 I love Nadia and her ngegeh slang. Like Oh My God.

24 I hate chemistry tuition. Thank God I quit.

25 I love daddy for always giving me stuff I wanted.

26 I hate it when I get too excited and don't take a nap. In the end I get so tired.

27 I love technology. The internet cannot be neglected.

28 I hate that Mr. David is leaving. He is fun.

29 I love Kak Idah. The sweetest person. My second mom.

30 I hate how much I miss Adib sometimes until I feel like crying.

31 I love hip hop songs.

32 I hate bawang. I will puke if I eat any.

33 I love how my class is. Great people in it.

34 I hate that my brother is in KL now. I miss him.

35 I love to see Sakinah in school. I'm excited to see her.

36 I hate that I am really rude.

37 I love summer. Lots of nice movie.

38 I hate that I get jealous easily.

39 I love holidays. That's the only time I can do fun stuff.

40 I hate how much I made mistakes during choral speaking. Angeline always give me THE LOOK.

41 I love talking crap with my bff.

42 I hate that I'm getting older day by day.

43 I love how creative some people are.

44 I hate that my handwriting is fugly.

45 I love junk food. But my dad always control us. Gemok nanti.

46 I hate that I can't remember people's name.

47 I love myself for being blur. heheh

48 I hate if people give me the fucking face

49 I love being a boss. rasa rasa rasa rasa

50 I hate if people say bad stuff about me. muka ko diat kan.




No comments:


Hey I am Nafisa.