Sunday, May 11, 2008

Exam is almost over people.
Men I'm so release. I can feel it now. hahah pathetic.
Pray that I would get good result cause there will be parent's day. Am i right?
Adib is annoying ( I know you will read this Adib. hahahahhahaahhaahhaahhhahahhaha)

Snoop Dogg fatherhood is so nice.
Tomorrow is Ummi's birthday.
Happy Birthday my darling. muahx!
I had my brace blue and pink.
I love it but it hurts a lot.
And and I can't believe that boy is with that girl.
It is damn ****ing euw.
Hahaha i have the right to say things about people in my blog.
Fun.
I write so random stuff in here.
Emm Aaa tomorrow is P.I and Sejarah.
Sejarah soalan bocor so I hope I can score well. Amin.
I bought a teacher's day card today.
It's not that i wanted to give to teacher but its cause it looks nice
but in the end I have to give to teacher though.
Ok. I am done.

No comments:


Hey I am Nafisa.