Sunday, June 1, 2008

Cookie

Again and again daddy asked us to wake up very early.
I end up taking a few nap in a day.
Well in the afternoon I helped Sakinah to make her cookie.
It was delicious.

After that I watched 1 hour plus of LOST. The latest one of course.
It almost come to the ending but then Daddy told me there will be two more season coming.
How interesting will it be?

Well he told me, I mean he asked me something.
That something really make me feel so guilty. Enough said.

I read a blog. Rumour chick's blog.
That Rumour Chick ever texted me telling me about these Kolej Abdillah crap.
I think I have some idea who is that chick though.
Her English is perfect.
I also viewed a girl's Friendster.
She wrote she hate this particular group. What the heck right?
You can't hate people for what they like or love doing.
You are suppose to hate people of their attitude or how bad they are.
The best is don't hate people.
I'm referring this to you. Especially Sharifah Nafisa.

No comments:


Hey I am Nafisa.