Wednesday, December 31, 2008

tagged by andrea lau

1. Andrea Lau
2. Hyper active in class
3. Superb classmate
4. Great Prefect
5. Very slumber girl
6. Ah lien looking =)
7. She tagged me
8. Very close to Marilyn
9. Open minded
10. I like her blog

The person who got tagged has to write 10 things about himself/herself:

1. Sharifah nafisa is my name
2. I was born on may 17
3. I'm studying in St.Teresa
4. A boring pathetic person
5. I have a great life
6. I am so scared of SPM
7. I don't know where will I be the next 5 years
8. I have great family
9. I have great friends
10. I hate that person now


At the end you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names:

1. Nadia
2. Norma
3. Denny
4. Nazihah
5. Sakinah
6. Abigail
7. Edith
8. Rabiaal
9. Elaine
10. You

1 comment:

Drea said...

wrong leh. im not a great prefect n...im close with semua orang lahhh.


Hey I am Nafisa.