Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I don't understand

I don't understand how some people (whose name should not be said) can sleep at a very weird time. What are you? A batman perhaps . Or a scary looking bat but you are a very good looking person. I sleep at night which is dark. You sleep in the afternoon till dark and are alive at night. I guess that is just some people's habit. It's kinda hard to be in contact with you if you do that often. Or you just should call me a girl that wants lots of attention from everyone that I need to contact you 24-7.

I don't understand why people lie. Is it good or bad? Well I think a lie is good if you are in a big trouble and you need to give excuse that can save your life from getting a kick in the ass. I do lie a lot. You don't know what is my brain so fear me because I have very extreme imagination that you don't want to know. Nahh just joking. You can read my mind easily.

I don't understand why I love going out instead of staying at this nice comfy house. Perhaps because I am bored of the same view and do same thing every single day of my life. Plus I can't bring people to my house. That's why. Outside world offers better things. They have tons of different looking people that I love looking at and sometimes I would say bad or good stuff bout them with my sister. Outside world offers so many different types of food that you are dying to get. McDonald is the best. Plus there is lots of entertainment out there. I love watching movies the most. Call me a movie freak.

I don't understand why I can't stand not replying people's messages. I waste lots of my credit doing so. I guess I feel bad just ignoring people's messages. My parents kept asking me who I'm texting with and I would just say "ahhhh kawan" and run off. I text everywhere I go except when I was in Phuket. I finished about RM 2o by sending 10 messages. What a waste. Since school is just around the corner I must stop messaging people which I don't think I can.

I don't understand why people love talking about other people. I know why! Because its fun and make us feel better. It's a girl favorite things to do. You call it jealousy. Not really 100 percent jealousy. Maybe that person are those things that people are talking about. I wish I can tell them straight to their faces but as we all know I don't have the guts to do it. Its better to keep your mouth shut and live your life.

I don't understand why I need Mee Kolok now.

No comments:


Hey I am Nafisa.