Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Sleepy Hollow

My PSP sudah balik dari hospital. Hahahha. The charger is broken actually. Well nothing interesting happen and I am so bored now. I plan to stay home this whole week and enjoy home before school start. School is tiring and fun and tiring.

I love rainy day it makes me happy. Please do rain the whole year. Hahaha.
This holiday I watched so many series. Let me list them: Heroes, Chuck, Desperate Housewives, 90210, Grey's Anatomy, Dirty Sexy Money, Lost, Aliens In America, Reaper, and that's all I think.
Not that many lah. Screw me! School start no more of these fun stuff.

I see lots of lots of people is crazy about Edward Cullen. Seriously a lot. Can't blame him for being super hot.

Isn't he the best looking actor? Should watch him in Sleepy Hollow.


No comments:


Hey I am Nafisa.