Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tagged by amy

Rules & Regulations:
Do not copy answers
Tag questions must be 100% same
Tag people before doing the tag
.
I tag:
.
1. Nadia

2. Norma

3. Denn

4. Nazihah

5. Rabiaall

6. Andrea

7. Anis

8. Sakinah

9. Maxine
.
How do you know 1? (Nadia)
same school. Love this girl

.
What would you do if you never meet 2? (Norma)
never meet her? don't do any thing lah?

.
What would you do if 3 & 4 dated? (Denn and Nazihah)
They dont even know each other. hahah lesbo.

.
Would 5 & 6 make a good couple?(Rabiaall and Andrea)
Aaaaa no! They are so different in many ways.

.
Do you think 7 is attractive? (Anis)
Yes cute girl

.
Tell me something about 9 (Maxine)
She loves Harry Potter like hell

.
What's 1's favourite past time? (Nadia)
Talking on the phone with her mister awesome I guess. =)

.
What language does 2 speak? (Norma)
A lot. Even bahasa alien. ;p

.
Who is 3 going out with? (Denn)
Fadli. hahaha

.
How old is 4? (Nazihah)
16

.
When was the last time you talked to 5? (Rabiaall)
Last week I think.

.
Who is 6's favourite singer? (Andrea)
I have no idea. Andrea who you like?

.
Would you date 7? (Anis)
If I were a boy. Yes I will. hahah

.
Is 8 single? (Sakinah)
Yes.

.
What's 9's last name? (Maxine)
Ch'ng? Right?

2 comments:

Nazi? said...

aok, mstlah di kolej hehe ngegeh da bunyi.

keep on reading my blog, ok?

Rojakness said...

wow..1st tym d tag
-rabiaal-


Hey I am Nafisa.