Monday, March 9, 2009

I want holiday. I want my brother. I want Germany. I want good results.




I love my new header! hahahah Its awesome don't you think so?
I know you think I'm awesome. Hahhah. :))

I got few of my results back and it was ok but I know I can do much better next time.
My father brought me and the rest of THE S FAMILY CREW to Damai Puri.
That place is super duper awesome. I shall go there every month.
People keep saying my face is red. Ahsha said I look like a clown.
Sunburn okkkkk. And I dislike using sunblock. Its sticky and yucky and complicated.
And plus I jog 3 round at Pustaka. Uhhh I love my friends for being so bersemangat.
We must do it every weekend yeah? Iboh abu-abu!
Today is 0903. You care? I know you don't care so I won't care too.
What the hell I care bout today's date. It is just like any beautiful day.
So cheer up girl. Daddy is bringing you to Spring. So go take your bath now.
I love you daddy. Buy me stuff.

Anyway, Happy Maulidur Rasul!

1 comment:

AMY LYNETTE said...

Nervous already? hahahhahah
im releived!


Hey I am Nafisa.