Saturday, March 14, 2009

I shall work my brain till it burst out

Weddings are tiring and fun. Finally Kak Ana is married and lots more to go. But too bad I missed the big family time the day before the wedding just because of some misunderstanding. Oh well it doesn't matter. I can see how happy married couples are except for some who doesn't know how to appreciate those happy momments. I think my parents is going to Belawei (spelling?) but not us. Right? I shall enjoy my holiday sleeping and screwing my brain.

I did my timetable for the next exam. It is packed and I took a lot of time making it. Uhh I must follow it or else. I hate my exam results seriously. Especially Physic and Pendidikan Islam. Plus BM which I haven't gotten it but I know its going to turn out bad. Nevermind the past.

Oh SPM results are out and I am so happy for the good results. Bet you guys going to have a very very bright future. Waaaa, cool ey. I seriously want to have that good results. Well, I should stop writting now. Happy Holiday!

No comments:


Hey I am Nafisa.