Friday, March 27, 2009

Fate

I watched the knowing and it was seriously nice. It was kinda equal to Keanu Reeves movie. The Day the Earth Stood Still but a bit more interesting. I always have gastric when it comes to traveling. Bad naughty stomach. I saw Fify eating breakfast with her mom at the same hotel. How coincidence?

When we were in the aeroplane,we sat randomly because as we all know that's how Air Asia is.
Then,

Stewardess: *announcement* Please seat according to your seat given in the ticket.
Me: *Panic and cari ticket* Ey how come?
Sakinah: Ticket neyy?
Mommy: Here. 4a,4b and 4c.
Me: Eyh!!! We are sitting in the correct place lah.

And we were all shock and amazed for awhile. We sat radomly without looking at the tickets but still we were at the correct place.

I want to but Gladiator sandals and hippies headband.

No comments:


Hey I am Nafisa.