Thursday, March 5, 2009

Find me a Jack Sparrow!

Exam is finally over!!!
We shall wait for the results.
Meanwhile I should take a few days to chill.
Yeayeee its like a dream come true.
I am sorry if it is hard for you guys to contact me.
I off my phone often lately.
I am not in the mood with phone right now and whole this year I hope.
So that I can concentrate more with my studies and everything.
It feels good.

I want full set of Johnny Depp's movies.
Everything. Give me lokkk. Hahahah.
I can't wait for tuition. I miss it.

Tomorrow is Solat Hajat day.
Yeyey! Really looking forward to it.

2 comments:

Anis Suhaila Ahmad Lutfi said...

have you watched secret window? johnny depp in that movie was awesome. :D

Fishi Sharifah Nafisa said...

Yup I did watch. Nang best aie!!!!!!! Suk me. you should watch sleepy hollow aiehhhhh. Super.


Hey I am Nafisa.