Wednesday, June 11, 2008

time

School has started and I didn't go online for some time.
So many things had happen. hahaha. I sound so lame.

My brother just came back from KL.
He is going to be here for a month I guess.
Rindu lah abang.
He is going to celebrate his birthday on 21st June.
Same as DumDum's anniversary.
1st year. Yey! keep it up.
So I decided to bring DumDum to my house then.
But my abang's real birthday is on 19th of June.

I got all my results for exam except for EST.
BM 66. Jaik sentiasa.
BI 81. Ok la.
Math 94. Love!
Add math 82. Love!
Physics 80. Love!
Chem 73. Cukup makan.
Bio 60. Hancur musnah.
P.I 66. Benci.
Sej 86. Love!
EST entah. Since Miss Susie is teaching EST and mark my paper I bet its going to be like hell.
And plus parents day is coming. Tidakkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!

She said I terasa. Sial juak.
Diri sendiri yang perasan cakap orang.
I just do the fucking face and she said I perasan.
EEEEE!!! What in the world?
You should get your stories right before you accuse me of being "TERASA"
You said you were talking or said bad stuff about the form 3 kid.
What the fuck is she talking about? What bad stuff?
What form 3 kid? What anok? Why me terasa?
You thought I terasa you anok me is it?
Dah lah padah full name. Siap nama bapak.
I didn't hear you said anything bout anyone.
I just do the annoying face and you said I terasa. Pukimak sial.
You are the one who is PERASAN and TERASA.
Then you sent me testi asking me about that.
Hahahaha I felt so released now typing down my true feelings.

I seriously miss Adib. Never mind lah.
Saturday is kelas gantian. No fun. No sleep.

No comments:


Hey I am Nafisa.