Friday, April 11, 2008

tired

this whole week was very busy.
especially with my choral speaking practice.
teacher just gave out the practice date that we have to come.
it is a lot. and even at night.
i hope my parents allow me to go. we have to sacrifice to win.
st.3 going to compete for zon A. about 10 schools only.
pray that we will win. *cross finger*

I am so over it now. :)
Thank God

my study time for this mid exam is so limited.
and i have to study ton of stuff.
terpaksalah tido lambat.
Go Fishi!

Norma made me a beautiful hand made watch.

about 25 Australian came to our school on Thursday.
and it is weird that they treat them like a celebrity. no offense.
well they are just human with a large size compare to us.

i took my class acting video.
it was my first time and feel kinda awkward.
classmates i hope you like it.

mommy is bringing me sleep at the hotel tonight.
haha. although it's like in Kuching but who cares.
i just do not want to sleep at home.

ANNA BANANA IS MAKING UP STORIES ABOUT MY BUN BUN

i am so random.
i wrote his name in my every post.
baru terperasan.
well who cares. God! i am so lame.

No comments:


Hey I am Nafisa.