Wednesday, April 30, 2008

oh crap

physics paper 2 was okey . okey only. not great. damn.
i was so blur for question no. 5.
about the gun,the bullet and the wooden block.
really blur.
and bm is also okey. but trust me, my handwriting is like really cakar ayam.

yesterday, i watched tv. so proud of it cause I didn't watch for so long. really long time.
gossip girls and g&g is really nice series.
then i read my biology. thank God i have the study mood.
and i planned to study all day long today.

It's denny's birthday today.
Im sorry I can't go out with you den. hope you have fun.
and mother's day is this Saturday. i just knew it. Ahsha told me
Omg, i don't know what to get her in this short notice.
well, what about a kiss? Good enough? hahaha.
my mom said she want us to treat her like a queen on that day.
your wish is my command my lady. As If.

tomorrow is first Friday. Muslim's prefect have to be there at 6.30.
that is too early. i hope i can make it.
ok study time.

No comments:


Hey I am Nafisa.