Friday, April 18, 2008

lalalala

as usual. very busy week.

we had sport's day today and sylvia won! yey us!
although i didn't take any event but i gave out the moral support.
hahahah rasa rasa you ni.
first time i did my RC duty and its a lot of fun.
i saw all sort of injury but the most terrible one is the form 4 girl.
her tapak kaki melecur. euw! harap awak ok.
sport's day last event was 4 x 100m for the teachers.
surprisingly they were fast! and there was the HOT teacher.
one girl came out to me and asked. ktk gerek ngan afiq nak?
and im like ha!!!! ne da!! maka afiq ya kawan sakinah.
ok fishi datang loba.
sakinah told me that our marchig was not good even RC. =(

when i got back, i took my bath and lie down.
i terfikir about my exam and the fact that i have not study yet
and all the stuff i have to do, i think too much until it made me cry.
i hug my mom and cried like hell. my face is like tomato plus the sunburn.
i cant handle my stress lately. thank God i let it all out.
but still i feel so down. cheer me up when you meet me.
mommy told me that im only form 4. dont stress out too much.
enjoy your life first. dont think too much about exam.
and plus the stuff that a mom would say to her crying daughter.
you know what i mean.

it's mauldia's birthday today.
and birthday girl got first for her 1500m and 400m.
you go girl!

two weeks i didn't meet Adib.
i miss him! damn!

No comments:


Hey I am Nafisa.