Saturday, April 26, 2008

study

trying my best to study,study and study but....
my add math is so fucking terrible now. especially chapter 6 and 8.
i don't even understand a single thing.
i wasted my few hours for those stuff.
i decided to put away the add math.
bye bye add math.

today i became one of the model for st.teresa photography club.
make up is cool. and i look so fake. seriously. and saloma wanna be.
hahahah. i wanted to put some pictures but laterlah.
ahsha told me stories bout that girl and made me feel really jealous.
the way Nadia told me make me jealous until i can't concentrate on my study. lame.

so piss off that choral speaking competition is in jun. at sibu. wtf?
oh i complain a lot these few days.

adib is really annoying today. adib if you read this, jangan marah.
exam is so near and im so stress.

denny's birthday is coming. and ummi and debot and MINE!!!!

No comments:


Hey I am Nafisa.