Saturday, December 19, 2009

Paint my room purple.


I'm just gonna write as if nobody ever read my blog except for me. It's weird when Hafiz and Qamarul remind me that they do read my blog but its sweet though.

I just watched Gossip girl season 3 yesterday and freaking awesome. Have to meet Kak Eza a.s.a.p to get the latest episodes! You like my new header? Just to show the world how in love I am with Serena and Dan. But specifically only Serena. My mother has these new Korean drama : Cinderella Man. Bet its nice and soon to be obsessed with.

I went to Hopoh yesterday and bought 2 new games. I don't even know why I bought it. Its Damnation and some weird ork battle game. They look nice but I haven't got the time to play it. Kiki knows so much about game. Boleh mintak ajar nya! Talking about Kiki, she is a sleepy head monster. She slept at 12 mid and woke up at 2 in the afternoon and sambung tidur balik at 5 something! Gila ka pa.

Hazman text me last night and told me that he might go to Ne-yo's concert. Hell yeah I was excited! At last somebody to go with besides my brother and his friends. Intan and Norma are you guys still going? Inform me bitch.

2 comments:

Anis Suhaila Ahmad Lutfi said...

if you dont mind telling, which hazman are you referring to? :)

Fishi Sharifah Nafisa said...

hazman fadzillah


Hey I am Nafisa.