Monday, December 21, 2009

hang in the head

I've been having these massive headache since a few days back. A week to be specific. And I don't know why? Is it because of tak cukup makan? Impossible. Today's food: Nasi and daging masak hitam, Chicken rice, doughnut, fish burger, ice cream, rambutan, durian, bubur, telur mata kerbau. Banyak nak? And I poop once a day instead of once in two days! It shows I eat a lot. So skip that. PMS? maybe. Sleeping time sik betol? yes. Not exercising? True2. Must jog tomorrow. Too much of computer and handphone? hell yeah. Stress? No reason to be stress. SPM is over. Worms in my stomach? Who knows? Pregnant? Immposible! Lack of water? I shishi a lot. Whatever reasons it is, the headache is bothering me like hell. I can't function well. God damn it. Get well head baby before Friday.

No comments:


Hey I am Nafisa.