Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I miss watching real TV!

Currently in KL now til the 11th of Jan. I got lots of stories to tell. First of all, I went to Penang to visit my grandfather's kubur but I just tunggu luar because I'm having my you know what. Then I visited my cousin's new baby boy. What a cute dude and he has an awesome name, Yamin Mikail.
Penang is the same. Good place to shop and eat. We went there on the 26th dec which was the anniversary of stunami few years back. Thanks to Ehsan I got scared!

In KL, I went to Nilai and met Intan. What a coincidense! Miss that kitten. My mom is so in love with Nilai 3. Not my place but hey thank God my dad bought me a fabulous carpet for my new room. Damn I miss Kuching.

Today I went to Midvalley. Plan to watch Sherlock Holmes but tak jadi. Full la pulak. Oh yeah I lost my retainer! Frust doe. Gigi frust.

No comments:


Hey I am Nafisa.