Thursday, February 26, 2009

Zits

I am stress due to exam but I don't feel that nervous yet. Dangerous situation, Everytime exam is near I am sure pimples would take over my face. I have it all the time but when exam is around the corner there will be extra pimples. hahahha. I read this 7 tips to prevent zits and I think it is useful for me.

1. Don't over-clean your skin. You shouldn't need to wash more than twice a day. Any more than that can aggravate your skin and lead to zits. If your skin is dry, use a moisturizing cleanser.

2. Don't wear makeup to bed. Remove your makeup and then wash and moisturize your face before going to bed. (Thank God I am not a make up fan yet)

3. Drink plenty of water. This will help to keep your skin hydrated as well as help to flush toxins out of your body which can help to minimize acne problems.

4. Stop touching your face. Most of the time, your hands are covered with germs and bacteria. Touching your face can transfer them from your hands, and lead to clogged pores and more zits. ( I always touch my face!)

5. Keep your hair away from your face. Hair can be oily and dirty (even if it doesn't appear to be) and it can transfer these oils and dirt to your skin. Try to keep your hair pulled back at night as well, to avoid having your hair touching your face while you sleep. ( I have fridge. That make sense)

6. Change your pillowcase regularly. Bacteria and skin cells can build up on your pillowcase and get transferred to your skin while you sleep. Keeping your pillowcase clean can make a difference to your acne.

7. Your diet can play a part. While there is some doubt about whether specific foods can actually trigger zits and pimples, eating poorly can affect your body's ability to rid itself of toxins. A good diet will help your body fight the toxins and bacteria that can lead to acne.

1 comment:

AMY LYNETTE said...

I have it all the time... exam ka no exam ka... stress ka no stress ka... whenever... this stupid acne problem... haiya...


Hey I am Nafisa.