Thursday, February 5, 2009

If I were a girl

Uhh teacher just told us that lots of form 4 topics are in the exam.
Grrr lots of study. I bet I will be more more more stress out than usual.
You may not see it but you can feel it.

That Tuesday morning I heard beyonce featuring r.kelly in if I were a boy.
It was double the nice compare to the original.

If you are a boy
Then girl you'll understand
You need to stop listening to your friends
Love respect and trust your men
So I go club with the guys
And sometime flirts with the girls
I should be able to roll out
As long as I'm coming home to you
And give you the world

But you are not a boy
So you don't have a clue
How our world can pay the bill
Girl, everything I do is for you

If I were a girl
I wouldn't play games
Girl you know that's wrong

But you are not a boy
So you can't understand
You are not a perfect women
And I am not a perfect men

So which one you prefer?
Ahhh I love the lyrics and this song.

No comments:


Hey I am Nafisa.