Thursday, February 19, 2009

Don´t you wish that you could be a fly on the wall. A creepy little sneaky little fly on the wall


My class pre-sale is what you call amazing.
You can't find any teacher more semangat than my teacher.
Trust me. And my class smelled like coconut today.
There was a snake in my class and it freaked us out like hell.
Imagine bunch of sissy girls who are afraid of lizards saw a snake.
It was a class full of shouting.

I got chosen as the captain of Sylvia which is unbelievable because I am not into it.
But I'm glad I can't make it even it hurts some people. Sorry.

I don't have issues with you but you have issues with most of my girls.
Don't try to break us apart. It is not going to work because we love each other.
Watch your mouth or we will make you cry again. hahahahahahahha.
Well we are hippies. We don't do war. :)))))

I hope our class photo this year is nice since it is my last year.
Let us leave this thing behind and be a girl while we still can.
Omg! Omg!
Lost was so so nice. They are back in the island. Can't you believe that?
And and Omg! Omg!
Heroes was awesome.
Justin Tolchuck from Aliens in America is in heroes.
He still look lame but a bit better looking.
And Sylar loves that boy.
Can't wait for next week episode.

Talking about next week. Exam.
First paper Biology. Die. Die. Die.

Sakinah is the conductress for her choral speaking team.
OMFG! I am shock and happy for her!
Glad you can make it baby.
Its about teenagers life I think.
Beat us and make the school proud.

I love Miley Cyrus.
I love her new song. Fly on the wall.
I love her hair the most.
And she is two months younger than me!!!!

3 comments:

Dot T said...

linked! :D

AMY LYNETTE said...

Bio...adui Im nervous for SPM!! wish me luck results coming out soon but i dunno when... im scared!!!!
bio test memang always hard...

Fishi Sharifah Nafisa said...

Good luck for your result amy!!!!!!
:)))


Hey I am Nafisa.