Thursday, January 8, 2009

Rough

I just got back from school. These week has been a rough one from me but slowly I hope I can accept it even I know its hard. Ahsha is coming back to science 1. Yeah baby great news. I changed my mind to take lots of tuition this year just to keep myself busy and its for my own good though. I hope I can take tomorrow calmly. Its the day I've been waiting for but it turned out so wrongly and unexpectedly. I shouldn't put to much hope and think that things will always go as I hope it would be. Thank God I have my friends and family helping me getting this hard time. Please please I want good news soon. Ahh should stop talking bout this. Got lots to study. Make me happy when you see me. Cheers.

2 comments:

yaa said...

love you baby :] cheer up!

AMY LYNETTE said...

tuition aint good for health... at least for my health.. i dun like tuitions haha... lazy... i had to go for chem tuition last year coz i suck so bad in it.... hahah just stay home and study.. plus can eat while studying hahahah


Hey I am Nafisa.