Monday, January 26, 2009

if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it

I just got back from breakfast from Zaidi's. I had laksa! Gosh! It was amazing. As you can see I really appreciate food now. But it won't be long till I ditch food away. We had a little family BBQ yesterday and I ate like a pig. Only God knows how many chicken wings I had. Then I watched Melcolm In The Middle. I love those siblings. They are the stupidest and hilorious siblings on earth. Now, they have a little brothet called Jamie which is super duperly cute and clever among them.

I must make a new record and not bla that person for a week. Yeah this will be my new challange. How was Chinese New Year? I didn't get to visit anyone. Most of my friends are chinese. May you guys are having a great celebration and bring me ang pau or something orange. hahahah.

90210 is showing tonight. I am guessing it won't be a new episode. Right?
I can't wait to see Dixon. He shall turn a year older than me soon. Seriously, Silver is very happy with the way Dixon is. You rock Dixon. Give me a happy face.

My brother is going back to KL today. Hmmmm. I am sad. It will be April till I see his face again.
I just saw Nadia's fs. She look like Katy Perry in that shades and with the hair. Seriously yaa. I love it. Yer. Don't give me the look when you see me :)

I am watching Shane Mercado does the "single ladies" He is so gay but he dance well! He can do Beyonce only great people does beyonce dance. He has no butty and boobies but he can dance like Beyonce. Hahahah. You guys should watch it. Sakinah showed it to me before.

My homewoks. I haven't done it yet. Will I be able to finish it? I am a very lazy girl not like Nadia. She completed her homework most of the time this year. Keep it up baby. How is my DumDum? I miss you guys. See you soon yeah.

Why my post is so long today?

1 comment:

yaa said...

i so bangga u puji me! =) dixon dixon dixon! Silver loves youuu! =D


Hey I am Nafisa.