Friday, August 14, 2009

I know your type . You're daddy's little girl.




I am like seriously addicted to this song and that guy is freaking hot. I didn't know Blair can actually sing. Ok I am so sakai.
I am not going for tuition today and I don't know why. I didn't even bother asking my dad. Anyway I have no mood to study tonight so TV time bebeh.

I can't believe we are going to have aircon in our class. I can sleep well there. Wehoooooo! Boo Sakinah for using it the whole next year.
I think I am gonna miss Bridget even I barely talk to her. May you have a good life in Canada baby.

Tomorrow's agenda: SPBT meeting, dentist appoinment, makan rumah nenek and prefect's night!

I have no idea how am I gonna fix my hair for the dinner. Like seriously give me some idea?

No comments:


Hey I am Nafisa.