Tuesday, July 21, 2009

jangan perasan oi

I don't know who made up that stupid story and what is the point for them to do that. It does not matter anymore now. I don't want to get involve with any of this anymore or otherwise people would say that I actually have feelings with you-know-who guy which bothers me a lot. You people should know how I really feel before saying stuff that isn't true. I don't know who to trust or who am I not suppose to trust. It seems to me that no one can be trusted except for your good friends. Coming to me and complaining about your ehem which used to be ---- is unreasonable things to do. Plus, why do you have to be so insecure about that? Its not that I ever disturb or care about your happy life. You are the one who made your life complicated by pissing off the other girl. Remember, people actually talk especially us, girls. You cannot have all the good things at once. The moral of the story is ignore rumours and keep your freaking big mouth shut. Ahahahahahah gila bai lawak doe.

By the way, iamsointoyoubabe.

1 comment:

Azreen Armani Ruslan said...

Hey fishi! Nang kacak post tok. And your header....very sexy. Haha


Hey I am Nafisa.