Friday, July 17, 2009

Everytime we touch

Obviously you guys know that I am a freaking huge fan of Johnny Depp though he is same age as my papa. Ahhahaha anyway why isn't the show Public Enemies released yet? Why oh why? Why only in Kuala Lumpur? Hate Kuching. Nak pindah KL balik. I want to watch Harry Potter too. Macam2 Fishi tok.

I went to the dentist just to fix some things up and he told me that I will be braceless by the end of the year. Yeyyeyeyeyeyeyeyeye! Seriously, braces made a lot of difference to my face. I can see lots of changes. You may not realise it because you are not me. Ahahahah.

Sakinah is leaving tomorrow so good luck my love. Make Sarawak proud and enjoy yourself. I am gonna sleep alone for two nights. My oh my I am scared. -_-

Listen to this song. I prefer the slow version. Jiwang babe.




No comments:


Hey I am Nafisa.