Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sakinah pembawa virus demam

I remember the last time I watched Ghost Whisperer, I cried. And I watched it again this morning and I cried too! That story is seriously touching ok? They beat Korean love story. If I had that girl's power which you can actually see ghost around you, I would faint everyday. Plus my house is like freaking near a graveyard. Die.

I did some of my add math project. Its just copy and pasting. There are few questions I didn't know how to do so I'll copy from a smart people soon. That's what I did most of the time. I'm having fever. Give me a hug.

There is a sweet girl in Facebook like what I said to her. Awww ain't that sweet? I learn a lot about life from various kinda people and I think there is no need to be frustrated in anything. Just accept it happily and move on. There is a lot to live than complaining how terrible your life are. I remembered last couple of months when I was very very frustrated about something and my mother came up to me and said "Think about others whose situation is much more terrible than yours. Like a women who got pregnant and got left by her husband just like that. You see? Think about how they feel then you'll feel much better. If you need to talk I'm here for you." She make me realise a lot and I actually move on at last! Ceramah kak.

Yey! Mee kolok esok. Wehoo.


No comments:


Hey I am Nafisa.