Saturday, June 13, 2009

I feel so heartless

Vacation in Sabah was awesome. I would love to go there every year. Or perhaps just move there. The food was very nice but the butter prawns in Kuching taste much better though. I had a great time in Pulau Manukan. I tried snorkeling and I seriously want to do it over and over and over again. I should just take scuba diving. You can't blame me for wanting to see fish, its my nature to meet my species. Ahahahah

I studied the whole day today. Pecah palak. Holiday is almost over and SPM is in 4 more months people! So forget about everything else and focus on the books for the next four horrible tension months. You should study till you fell like puking. Thats the best way I think. Oh gosh! I can't believe SPM is coming. Then after that I would began totally enjoyable life. Can't wait. Let the suffering begin.

No comments:


Hey I am Nafisa.