Thursday, May 14, 2009

Finally over

Do you like my new header? Its my new crush. HAHA

Exam is finally over and two results are out. I just don't know how she can check our paper so fast. Happy with it though. Teacher's Day is coming and there is a lot to prepare. Ergh I hate last minute thing. Screw the exam. Well I hope the decoration would be nice since I am in charge. HAHAHAHAHA.

My birthday is coming and I can't wait for the party. The invited guest you must come. I'll give you a very big hug for celebrating it with me. I have my reasons celebrating it okey. Its my 17 birthday on the 17th May so you get why I want to celebrate so much aite? Yeyeyeyeyey!

I saw the pictures and surprisingly I don't feel anything at all. Well I think THEY are gone. I'll wait for the new one to come meanwhile lets play and don't get serious baby =)

No comments:


Hey I am Nafisa.