Friday, May 1, 2009

I am not a phone person anymore people and I am so proud of it. Give me five! :D

okey 3 days of exam was hard obviosly. What do you expect for SPM paper? My add math paper2 and Biology paper3 was speechlessly unspeakable hard. 17 more papers to go. Yeah I counted and that make it sounds more terrible. Let me suffer these 8 more days of exam. After the exam, it would be a lot lot of fun for me. I know you are waiting for me TV.


Ok I just watched Wolverine yesterday and I think it was 10 times better than the last three X-men. And plus a lot of hot stuff. I can watch another 10 times if I had the chance. Nevermind.
Conclusion: Go watch Wolverine. If you already watch,watch again and again.

I am following one nice TV series. It is called The Big Bang Theory. Love it but the language is too scientific because its about 4 nerd physics guys and a hot chick which is their neighbour. I never seen anyone talk that much. Kalah mulut Sakinah and Maxine hahahhaha


Today is My Denny's Birthday. Awwww my baby is turning 17. Happy 17th Birthday Denny Sayang. Fishi loves Denn so much much muchy much. :D See you tonight perhaps love.

I need to poop now. Happy Labour Day!

No comments:


Hey I am Nafisa.