Saturday, March 22, 2008

teddy bear

i end up going alone because sakinah didn't want to follow me and denny was busy.
it was a lot of fun though. we played bowling and i got 57. like wth! loser! he got 75 and that childish guy got 100+. booo youuuuu... hahahah.
my brother brought us to Star. better movie there. i cant wait for GSC at The Spring! yey!
at first we wanted to watch 10,000 BC but it started so late. so we watched water horse.
what a touching story. and that guy laughed like hell. hahahah! i love you!
emm.. im still obsesses with Prima J. my mom is sick with that song because i turned it on like sooo many times. hahahhaha. Oh my God we are going crazy!

marching practice today was ok and kinda fun. at about 9 we went to photography club meeting.
i was so loud. and that girl passed by me,ummi and norma and said this bullshit about that guy.
does she has to be so obvious? LAME! Get Over It Women.
after that we decided just to check out the choral (spelling? I suck at spelling) speaking audition and we end up joining it. unplanned stuff is cool. the competition is on the 20th something April.
I am so busy this march and april.
  • sport's day marching
  • choral speaking
  • study for exam! men!
i forced Johan to watch concert AF tonight and he was like wth? hahahaha
i hope the new AF 6 students are going to be okay. and there is nenek rock! cool ey.
Gosh, i miss my psp like hell. cry baby cry. =(
daddy come back here faster and fix my psp please.
im such a destroyer. after just 3 months using it and its broken now. bad girl.

oh yea! azfarina, i and azean aida played the school song and stuff that Tuesday.
it was fun!! especially the ting ting tong sound. im excited =)


No comments:


Hey I am Nafisa.